Monday 12 March 2012

Surprise!

Guess what? I received a package in the mail today!


Beautifully wrapped also. I was expecting it, because for the first time in my life I've won something! I wrote something on Jenny's blog a while ago, and then I got a mail that I won a pendant! I couldn't believe my eyes! Had to read it a couple of times, because I honestly NEVER win anything.

I "met" Jenny through the 29 faces challenge in February. She managed to make beautiful faces every day, and every face came with a little story. I found myself looking forward to reading these little gems. And in her last post for the 29 faces, she gave her readers the opportunity to win something.

I was very happy to win the pendant, but when I opened the package, there were even more goodies inside!
Here are some pictures:

Not only the pendant, but also a magnet, some tags, a vintage napkin and a beautiful selfmade card with Belgian stamps on it! Wonder where she found these!

this is one side of the pendant, a beautiful girl named Clementine

and this is the other side, her name is Belle and she came with a beautiful story

the "Belgian" vintage postcard

Go take a look at her blog, she makes beautiful things and the little stories that go with it are very touching. You'll love it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you Denthe... you are such a sweetie... so glad it arrived safely :))

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh!!!!! Lucky, Lucky YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !