Wednesday 30 May 2012

Day 30: almost done!

I've seen a lot of particpants who have already finished the challenge. Me, I just keep going ;-)
I took my 2 spare days, which means today's face is only my 28th. So tomorrow will be the finish!

Had very little time today, so I made another long-necked girl in markers. I hope tomorrow I'll be able to paint again.

Here she is, done in markers and pan pastels, with lyrics from Damien Rice:


Thanks for visiting and for all your lovely comments. I love each and every one of them!
See you tomorrow for my last face!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your long necked girls Denthe... and this one is no exception... her hair is fabulous... she looks like she could be singing along to those lyrics too... another beauty... will be back tomorrow to see your last face in the challenge...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love long necks on girls, so elegant, she is gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing your last face too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Denthe, wow this is amazing. I see a little zentangle thing going on here. Never tried it, this is stunning.
    Sorry I didn't get to comment a lot, you know how it is, doing the challenge then posting then trying to visit and I don't get on til later in the evening.
    I hope to visit more often and get to know you better.
    Take care and I will be back tomorrow for the final day for you.
    Lesley♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic lyrics girl Denthe. Love her hair (You know about my thing with hair, where it came from I don't know. ) I also love the flourish on her neck. Great lyrics too.

    I'll be around tomorrow for your last day. See you then. Happy painting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a wonderful long necked gal.
    I also have one more face to go....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !