Sunday 10 November 2013

Art Every Day Month - Day 10

The day flew by today ....

I did all kinds of things but don't have much to show for it: gave my boxes a base-coat, painted the backside of the mirror, and finished a sketch in my journal. Not feeling really satsified with it yet, it needs some more tweeks , but I'm not sure what. I'll watch it again tomorrow with fresh eyes ....


Going over to your blogs now to have a quick peek before I dive into bed. Thanks for looking, I'll be back tomorrow for a brandnew week of AEDM!

8 comments:

  1. Ik dacht dat alleen hier de dagen voorbij vliegen, maar aan de andere kant van de wereld dus ook :-)
    Toch heb je nog een prachtige tekening gemaakt.
    Lieve groetjes,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair looks gorgeous! It flows so nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow mooie schets, prachtig!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely drawing,you are doing so well in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the drawing...that hair is amazing....you make it look so easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my previous comment didn´t go through, so here it is again:
    I´d love to see al the "in progress" pieces together. It is a joy for me to read about everything you create. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! she looks strong and optimistic in a way, just as the wind in her hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your drawings, and yes, I agree that the hair is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !