Thursday 17 May 2018

Map face

No, my painting isn't finished yet. It takes quite a lot of time before all those colours are painted in several layers. I have been working on it a little bit every time I get a chance (which isn't as often as I'd like), so I'm hopeful it'll be finished by next week. Fingers crossed :-)

Meanwhile I finished another map face. I bought another road book, the pages are larger but are pretty thin, so I need to adhere them to another piece of paper. But it's fun to search for faces in the lines again. This is what came out this time:


And that's all I have to show for this week! Except for the funnies and thinkies of course ;-)











Linking this post to the weekly blogparty at Paint Party Friday. It's always fun to see my online friends over there :-)

Thanks for stopping by, it's greatly appreciated! Wishing you a great day, and time to relax and do fun stuff in the weekend.

Bye for now. I'll be back next week ♥ ♥ ♥


13 comments:

  1. Love yout map face and the quote! ♥♥♥
    PS....as to the thinkies.......that's EXACTLY what I think every time I see someone with freakishly long nails! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for the return of the map faces :) always interesting to see what you create with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the map face. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Map face is fabulous!
    Thanks for the smiles, too!
    Happy PPF 🎨

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm loving your map face - I can understand why each one takes some time to create, you put so much into them... great work!

    Thanks too for the funnies, each and every resonates with me lol!!
    Happy PPF :D)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I love your map face-and am so enjoying your map calendar! Perhaps a new one for next year? Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting map face and thanks for the laughs. That one with the long nails gave me a big chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the map face and the words too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your map person stated out quite nicely

    Happy PPF

    much♥️love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some paintings take loads of patience, and time. I have a painting I've been working on for close to a year now..started it last August. It's a small painting, but I just can't seem to get it right. I'm now thinking of either giving up on it completely, and painting over it or starting it over from scratch..haven't made a decision yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your map face! It is amazing!!
    Thanks for the funnies and thoughts!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful quotes in your art!
    enjoyed the funnies too ~
    Thank you. I hope your spring has sprung.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your map faces- they always speak to me,as do your quotes. From the heart-
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !